|Product Model||Voyager 5200UC
|Description||PLANTRONICS Voyager 5200UC Bluetooth Headset|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth w/ USB-C adapter / NFC|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
FOCUS ON SOUND, NOT SURROUNDINGS
In and out of the office? We’ve got you covered. The Voyager 5200 Office and UC headset moves with you. Count on professional-grade sound, no matter where you take the call. Now you can work in any environment on any of your devices, with versatile connectivity and Bluetooth technology. Go get ‘em.
- IT managers have it easy—only one Office Bluetooth® wireless headset system needs to be deployed globally
- Users don’t have to worry about battery life comes with a charging base or charging case
- Great for outdoor use, with four-microphone noise-canceling design, WindSmart technology and P2i coating for moisture protection
- Microsoft Teams version to support easy collaboration and communication with a dedicated Team button for instant access to the Teams App
Six layers of WindSmart® technology great for outdoor use, P2i coated for moisture protection.
Four microphone noise canceling design for those disruptive office noises.
- SMALL AND PORTABLE
Small and portable headset, fits in your pocket when not in use and is perfect for travelling taking up less valuable space.
Stay charged all-day with the office base or portable charging case (B5200UC).
- COMFORTABLE, DISCREET DESIGN
BUILT FOR COMPATIBILITY
- Talk time -Up to 7 hours talk time without using case; Up to 14 hours additional talk time using fully-charged case.
- Bluetooth -Version 4.1 Standby time 9 days if connected to a mobile device, 7 days if connected to the Plantronics USB Bluetooth adapter.
- Weight -20 grams
- Smart sensor technology Dual capacitive sensors wearing status for improved reliability.
- Noise cancelling
- Four-mic active Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Sidetone detection
- Water resistance P2i nano-coating on headset to repel moisture
- NFC pairing - Touch headset to NFC-enabled phones to complete pairing process
- Operating distance (range) -30 metres, 98 feet
- Bluetooth profiles -Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Wideband Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Multipoint technology -Connect two Bluetooth devices and answer calls or stream media from either device
- Battery type Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer
- Charge connector -Micro USB charging on headset
- Headset battery meter -Automatically shows on-screen for iPhone and iPad. With Plantronics Hub for iOS/Android this shows on your smartphone screen
- Charge time (maximum) 90 minutes for full charge
- Operating and storage temperature 0–40°C (32°F–104°F)