|Product Model||Voyager 4220
|Description||PLANTRONICS BLACKWIRE 3220-A CORDED USB HEADSET|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth w/ USB-C adapter|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
MOVE AND GROOVE VOYAGER 4200 OFFICE AND UC SERIES
Options? Oh, yeah. With multiple devices in an open office environment, you need freedom to roam and choose your own calling style. Whether you’re on a desk phone, smartphone or computer, Voyager 4200 Office and UC Series Bluetooth® headsets make it easy to do more. You can even listen to music between calls. Power up productivity with outstanding audio, freedom and flexibility.good as it looks.
SUPERIOR NOISE CANCELING , VOICE CLARITY
Dual microphones help block out nearby sounds. Crystal-clear audio for a better voice communications experience.
FLEXIBLE MICROPHONE BOOM
For optimal microphone placement.
- ENHANCED VOICE ALERTS
Connection status, mute status, remaining talk time and more.
Let’s others know when you’re on a call.
BUILT FOR COMPATIBILITY
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSFeatures and Specifications
- Listen/talk/standby time Up to 12 hours talk, 15 hours listen, 13 days standby time
- Roaming range Up to 98 ft/30 m
- Battery capacity 360 mAh (typical)/350 mAh (minimum)
- Battery type Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer
- Charge time 1.5 hours for full charge
- Bluetooth technology Bluetooth v4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP) 1.2 and Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.6 (wideband HD voice);
- Class 1 BT radio
- Audio profiles Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, AVRCP 1.4
- Codecs Music: SBC; Call with cell: CVSD; mSBC; UC call: Mono mSBC/Stereo mSBC
- Receive frequency response 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Hearing protection SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA (Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features)
- Microphone and technology 2 microphones: 1 uni-directional; 1 MEMS-directional
- Microphone Frequency Response 100 Hz – 8 kHz
- Weight 110 g (mono)/150 g (stereo)
- Call controls Call answer/end, mute, volume up and down
- Media controls Track forward/track back/pause/play, mute Alerts Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and connection status Models B4210 USB-A; B4210 USB-C; B4220 USB-A; B4220 USB-C Applications supported Plantronics Hub and Plantronics Manager Pro