|Product Model||JABRA SPEAK 810 UC Speakerphone|
|Description||JABRA PROFESSIONAL STATIONARY SPEAKERPHONE optimized for Unified Communications|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth or USB or 3.5mm connection|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
Superior audio for larger conference calls
Get your meetings started quicker than ever via USB, Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm connection to laptops or smartphones.
- Premium UC experience
Bluetooth Class 1
Connect to Smartphone/Tablet with 3.5 mm Jack
Plug the attached 3.5 mm jack cable into the headset port on your mobile device.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology
Crystal clear sound without echo or distortion - even at maximum volume level.
Full compatibility with UC systems and VoIP clients
Seamless integration and call control with leading UC systems/PC softphones, such as Microsoft Skype for Business, IBM Sametime, Cisco, Avaya and Skype.
USB charge out port
Recharge your smartphone or tablet during your presentation.
Intelligent directional microphones that focus on the human voice and not noise.
- Packaging dimensions H 456 x L 287 x W 366 mm
- Weight mono / duo 965g (1570g include packaging)
- Whats in the box Jabra SPEAK 810, Charger (incl. PE bag), Exchangeable pins (4 pcs), Warning leaflet, Warranty leaflet, Quick Start Guide, Korean leaflet, Foam bag, Tape, Silica bag
- Battery included : No
- AC power supply : Yes
- Certifications Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, IC, EAC, RRC, CCC, RCM, KCC, TELEC, iDA, NCC, RoHS, REACH, ETA, SIRIM, SDPPI, RCM, NTC Industrial Certifications: Bluetooth 4.1, Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Alcatel, Unify
- Warranty 2 years
- Bluetooth device Yes
- DECT Device No
- NFC Yes
- Operating range Up to 30m/100ft
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc) USB/Bluetooth/3.5 mm jack
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology Bluetooth version 4.1
- Speaker Size L 56 x W 56 x H 28mm
- Speaker sensitivity 80±2dB@1W/1m
- Speaker impedance 4 ohm
- Speaker Max Input Power 6W
- Speaker Frequency Range 100Hz – 20KHz
- Microphone type Digital MEMS, bottom port
- Microphone Sensitivity VDD=1.8V, FCLK =2.4MHz, (0dBFS2=1V/Pa@1kHz), Min-29dB, Normak: -26dB, Max -23dB
- Microphone Frequency Range 20Hz – 8K Hz
- Supported Bluetooth profiles A2DP (v1.2), Hands Free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
- Bluetooth wireless technology Bluetooth 4.1
- Speaker bandwidth Music mode HiFi
- Speaker bandwidth Speak mode Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth Wideband
- Cord length USB Cord Length: 2.1 m, 3.5mm jack Cord length 1.2m
- Operating temperature -10 ˚C to + 50 ˚C
- Storage temperature -30 ˚C to + 80 ˚C
- Storage temperature range: (-20˚C to +35˚C 6 months), (+35˚C to +45˚C 3 months), (+45˚C to +45˚C 1 month), (+60˚C to +70˚C 1 hour with no degradation), (+70˚C to +85˚C max. 1 hour (<20% degradation)
- Supported modes SCO, eSCO, Sniff mode
- Security Pairing, Authentication and Encryption (Bluetooth standard)
- Paired devices Up to 900 trusted devices
- Power consumption speaker 6W
- Features ZoomTalk™ microphone with adaptive array 5 m/15 ft. range (15 persons), Microphone focus (zoom on the person speaking) Connectivity: USB, BT/NFC & 3.5mm jack (AUX), USB charge out for tablets and mobile phones, Kensington lock slot, Intuitive on-device call-controls and indicators for true UC experience, Plug & play for all smart device and all communication platforms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.