|Product Model||JABRA EVOLVE 20 UC MONO HEADSET|
|Description||JABRA EVOLVE 20 UC MONO HEADSET|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
Immersive sound for calls and music
Professional headset with easy call management and great sound for calls and music.
- Great sound for calls and music
- Call control unit for managing calls
- Plug-and-play connectivity
Get more productive
Easy call management
Get easy access to the most used functions, such as volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls directly from the control unit.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation”.
Get the basics right
Ultimate noise cancellation microphone
With just the touch of a button you can be more aware of your surroundings with HearThrough, which conveniently filters in the sounds that surround you.
The headset works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Compatible with your platform
Speaker bandwidth music modeWideband
Speaker bandwidth speak modeWideband
CertificationsRegulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL,
Industrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco
AC power supplyUSB power supply by PC
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)USB
Cord lengthControl cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm
Weight mono/duo0.1711 kg for stereo, 0.1425 kg for mono
What’s in the boxJabra Evolve 20 headset, warning leaflet, warranty leaflet, quick start guide, USB controller, plastic bag for controller, plastic bag for headset, certified for Skype for Business sticker (refer to BOM), foam bag for the left ear cup of the stereo headset only
2 years limited warranty
- Packaging dimensions L 23 x W 18 x H 3.5cm (7.09 x 9.06 x 1.38 in)
- Weight mono / stereo Evolve 20: 0.1425kg / 0.1711kg. Evolve 20SE: 0.1443kg / 0.1747kg
- Whats in the box - Jabra Evolve 20/20SE Headset, Warning leaflet, Warranty leaflet, Quick start guide, USB Controller, Plastic bag for controller, Plastic bag for headset, Certified for Skype for Business sticker (Refer to BOM), Foam bag for the left earcup of the Stereo headset only, Evolve 20 with foam ear cushions/Evolve 20SE with leatherette ear cushions.
- Battery included No
- AC power supply USB power supply by PC
- Certifications Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL, Industrial Certifi cations: MS Lync, Avaya, Cisco
- Bluetooth® device :No
- DECT Device :No
- NFC :No
- Headset bandwidth Wideband
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc): USB
- Speaker Size D 28x3.9mm
- Speaker sensitivity 93.6dB SPL @1kHz
- Speaker impedance 32+/-4.8, @1.0kHz
- Speaker Max Input Power Rated Input 5mW @0.4V, max input 10mW @0.56V
- Speaker Frequency Range 150Hz~7kHz, @Output S.P.L -10dBB
- Microphone type Electret Condenser Microphone
- Microphone Sensitivity F=1kHz, Pin=1Pa, 0dB=1V/Pa, Min=-48dB, Max=-44dB
- Microphone Frequency Range 100Hz ~ 10kHz @6dB
- Speaker bandwidth Music mode Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth Speak mode Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth Wideband
- Cord length Control cable: 95cm, HS cable: 120cm
- Operating temperature -10 ˚C to + 50 ˚C
- Storage temperature -30 °C to + 80 °C Storage temperature range: (-20°C to +35°C 6 months), (+35°C to +45°C 3 months), (+45°C to +45°C 1 month), (+60°C to +70°C 1 hour with no degradation), (+70°C to +85°C max. 1 hour (<20% degradation)
- Power consumption speaker Rated Input 5mW @0.4V, max input 10mW @0.56V
- Features HD - Voice, PeakStopTM technology, UC plug-and-play, noise canceling microphone, HiFi sound, remote call control/easy call management, Jabra software compatible, crystal clear sound, on the ear wearing style, passive noise cancellation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.