|Page Yield||~315 pages*|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|What's in the box||Ink Cartridge (x1)|
HP OfficeJet 6950 All-in-One, HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 All-in-One, HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-
Vision Media Online return policy
The following return policies and procedures have been established for all Vision Media Supplies online orders. These policies are only applicable to products purchased directly by you from Vision Media Supplies Online website.
We would like to emphasize that Vision Media Supplies Sdn Bhd (“VMS”) return policy are only limited to exchanging of products, refund claims or warranty claims.
Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website, on the receipt or packing slip, or in the following terms, VMS will accept all qualified and conforming products for exchange or return within 14 days of the original purchase date. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange anymore.
Qualified and conforming products must fulfill the criterion listed below:
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging upon return or exchange.
- Products must not been used and in sell-able conditions
- Products must be complete with all standard certification labels originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice issued by VMS.
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products that came labelled with a security seal must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
- Products that are specially ordered or customized for customers specific needs are not eligible for exchange of products.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and in sell-able condition. A product would not be acceptable for a refund if the item has been used or the box has been damaged, opened or any seals broken upon inspection.
A product is also not eligible for refund if that particular product was specifically ordered for the customer and not a part of our standard ex-stocks item.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, beverages, newspapers or cartirdges once open cannot be returned. We also do not accept refund on services that has been rendered.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and once request accepted please send the item back to our return shipping address: 48-50 Jalan Mashuri, Bayan Baru 11950, Bayan Lepas, Penang
A product is also not eligible for exchange if that particular product was specifically ordered for the customer and not a part of our standard ex-stocks item. A product would also not be acceptable for an exchange if the item has been used or the item was damaged due to improper use or handling.
VMS does not offer any express warranties. However, many of the products available through our website are covered by Manufacturers' Warranties. To check whether a product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, we suggest our customer to check with their respective manufacturer's website or on the packaging of the product itself. Alternatively, customers could also contact our RMA department to obtain their products detail warranties information.
Products that state "This item can be returned to the product manufacturer only" must be returned directly to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement, unless otherwise required by law. For these items, the warranty policy provided by the product manufacturer explicitly requires that any returns, repairs etc. be requested and processed directly by the consumer (or "end-user") of the item.
However, in such cases where the product manufacturer does not required the end-user to returned their faulty products directly to them, VMS would gladly help our customers claims these warranty on behalf of them.
Note: Before returning any items back to VMS for warranty claims, customer must first contact our RMA department and obtain an RMA approval.
To return your product, you should mail your items to: 48-50, Jalan Mahsuri, Bandar Bayan Baru, 11950, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. For refunds, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund value.
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. VMS shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit.
Depending on your location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you or us may vary.
All products that are return for exchange are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price. It must be accompanied with receipt of purchase and not more than 14 days from the date of purchase. The restocking charges will be waive if the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a VMS error.
Return / Exchange Procedures:
To ensure a smooth transaction for products that requires an exchange or return, we need customers to follow the steps below:
- Contact our RMA department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) approval via email at email@example.com
- After obtaining the required RMA Approval, customer must send their faulty items back to the following address listed below, along with a copy of their original invoice or receipts of their purchase as well as their contact numbers.
Return Shipping Address: 48-50 Jalan Mashuri, Bayan Baru 11950, Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Customers will be informed regarding their return status once the faulty items are received by our RMA department through email.
- All successful returns that have been approved will be processed, credited, or reshipped within 21-30 business days of the products arriving back to us.
- For items that require longer warranty claims or replacement unit our RMA team will advise customers on the expected time needed.