From Kingston, the Industrial Temperature microSD UHS-1 range has been specifically designed for rugged, industrial applications. With an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, these Micro SDHC cards can be used in the most extreme environments. They can withstand the extreme heat of the desert and can be used in sub-zero temperatures. They can be used in equipment that is left outside in for extended periods of time in the harshest conditions.
Features and benefits
- Available with either 8 GB, 16 GB or 32 GB of memory (depending on model).
- All models are supplied with an SD card adapter.
- UHS-I Speed Class U1. The UHS-1 interface reduces transmission stutter while providing higher write speeds.
- Waterproof (up to 30 min. and depth up to 1 m).
- Shock and vibration proof.
- Temperature proof.
- X-Ray proof. These Micro SDHC cards are not affected by airport security checks.
- These Micro SDHC cards can withstand a minimum of 10,000 insertion and removal cycles.
- 5 year warranty from Kingston
|Speed Class Rating||Class 10, UHS-1 U1|
|Temperature Range||-40 → +85°C|