Enhance workflow with powerful performance
• Finish faster without missing a page using single-pass, dual-sided scanning. HP Every Page detects potential errors and missed pages on the spot.
• Reduce employee time at the MFP by using the 100-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF).
• Enter data more quickly and accurately with the Flow M630z model’s pull-out keyboard, create easily searchable scanned files using built-in OCR software, and scan and send documents to HP Flow CM8 or Microsoft SharePoint in one step.
• Manage jobs directly at the MFP. Preview and edit scans, adjust images, and launch standard processes—all at the 8-inch (20.3 cm) color touchscreen. Walk up and print or scan right from a memory device via the easy-access USB port.
• Easily tackle large jobs with a paper capacity of up to 3,100 sheets. Give employees the ability to organize jobs quickly and conveniently with finishing tools.3
• Quickly troubleshoot problems with cloud-based, up-to-date Online Help.
Protect your business information
• Control access and safeguard information with a full suite of embedded and optional security settings, including features like encrypted PDFs, so content is seen only by authorized users.
• Securely store print jobs, then print only what you need via secure authentication at the MFP.
• Confidently safeguard sensitive data sent to your MFP with the encrypted hard drive. • Protect and manage your print environment with HP Imaging and Printing Security Center and HP Web Jetadmin.
• HP FutureSmart Firmware and the Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP) let you easily upgrade solutions, on your schedule, as technologies advance.
• Safeguard security keys, passwords, and certificates with the optional HP Trusted Platform Module.
Simplify mobile printing
• Enable optional touch-to-print and touch-to-authenticate convenience from mobile devices.
• Enable secure peer-to-peer direct access mobile printing without connecting to the corporate network.
• Print on the go from your mobile device with HP ePrint19 and Apple® AirPrint™.20
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance
• Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
• Print reliably on a variety of paper types—even as light as 60 g/m2.
• Conserve resources with an MFP that is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
|Model||LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M630MZ|
|Print Color||Black & Color|
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX network port
|Functions||Print, Scan, Copy & Fax|
|HP ePrint Capability||Yes; HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mobile apps; Optional: Wireless direct printing, touch-to-print31
Print - HP ProRes 1200 (1200 x 1200 dpi)
|Maximum Output/ Input Capacity||
Up to 900-sheets output bin
|Paper Trays / Media Sizes supported||
Minimum Tray 2 ; Maximum 5
Tray 1: Letter, legal, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, statement, executive, postcard, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, envelopes [No. 9, No. 10, Monarch (7 3/4)], 3 x 5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 5 x 8; A4, A5, A6, RA4, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, 216 x 340 mm,16K, postcard (JIS single and double), envelopes (C5, B5, C6, DL, ISO); Custom media sizes: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in (76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm) Tray 2: Letter, legal, 8.5 x 13 in, executive; A4, A5, RA4, B5 (JIS), 216 x 340 mm, 16K; Custom media sizes: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in (148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm) Duplex: Letter, legal, 8.5 x 13 in; A4, A5, RA4, B5 (JIS), 216 x 340 mm ADF: Letter, legal, executive; A4, A5, B5
|Duty Cycle (Monthly,A4)||Up to 250,000 pages|
|Print Speed||Print speed up to 65 ppm (black) and 63 ppm (color)|
|Recommended monthly page volume||5,000 pages to 28,000 pages|
|Print Technology||HP LaserJet|
||8-inch (20.3 cm) articulating color touchscreen control panel displaying six functions at a time|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.